The color brown The color brown

Amazing, Steve. Great work

Toons These Days: Ep 48 Toons These Days: Ep 48

Agreeeed. You should do one on Sonic Boom.

At the Door At the Door

This is literally just Salad Fingers. I wish I could rate it on something else, but this is just a blatant cookie-cutter Salad Fingers.

If I were to critique anything else, stick limbs are kind of an animation sin.

Escaparazzi Escaparazzi

Not really sure what everyone's complaining about. It's a nice little arcade-ish type deal of a game. Had fun with it, good job.

FelipeBudinich responds:

Thanks very much!

Assassin Game Jam Assassin Game Jam

There was humor, I'll give you that. Art wasn't bad at all either, especially Bailey's. EthanAlways & ForNoReason nailed it, suckuh.

Caged Beast Caged Beast

Can't really give it a fair review, of course, but for those think it's too hard, just keep at it! I died like 8 times on each level. Yet thanks to the auto save, I made it through like a chaaaamp.

(ATR) Unicorn (ATR) Unicorn

Didn't even notice this was a loop until half an hour in! Awesome work, as usual. Doooownloaded, plan to listen to while I work

Molgera Battle Dubstep Molgera Battle Dubstep

Damn, this is awesome.

Chippy tune Chippy tune

Nice upbeat little tune. Looped really nicely too

Slices Slices

Ya girl's got two bottom set of teeth

Suess Suess

Awesome, i like these new proportions a lot

Big Hero 6 Welcome to DIE! Big Hero 6 Welcome to DIE!

Cool homage to (what I'm guessing) is a cool flick. I'm seeing it this weekend, so you're adding to the hype! Was gonna say the black guy looks disproportionate compared to the other characters 'til I read Tom's review. nice work bruh

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. I heavily agree with Tom, that was just a mistake that sometimes artists accidentally left their flaw before posting so I will take aware of it so thanks for the criticism.