Escaparazzi Escaparazzi

Not really sure what everyone's complaining about. It's a nice little arcade-ish type deal of a game. Had fun with it, good job.

FelipeBudinich responds:

Thanks very much!

Assassin Game Jam Assassin Game Jam

There was humor, I'll give you that. Art wasn't bad at all either, especially Bailey's. EthanAlways & ForNoReason nailed it, suckuh.

Caged Beast Caged Beast

Can't really give it a fair review, of course, but for those think it's too hard, just keep at it! I died like 8 times on each level. Yet thanks to the auto save, I made it through like a chaaaamp.

CS Portable CS Portable

Wow, this is amazing.

INVAZIA INVAZIA

The title screen reminded me a lot of Feel Good Inc. Brilliant game, played it for hours.

GuyUngerNL responds:

I meight have peeked at it as inpiration :p Happy you liked it! :D

Welcome Test Subject 3217 Welcome Test Subject 3217

Liked the creativity, I haven't seen anything like this here on NG. Loved the music, voice actor was pretty good, and there could've been original sound effects. But that's not to say the sounds aren't good. I like the challenge, and the wide array of things the guy says. Really nice job.

Chocolate Rambo Chocolate Rambo

CHARLIE SHEEN WHERE ARE YOU

Piggy Bank Smash Piggy Bank Smash

Games like these don't interest me at all, but this was pretty well-made.
Nice job.

GameMelon responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :)

Alaska Alaska

Sprite animation, the airiness of the everything (is that the word I'm looking for?), the music, sounds, everything's great. The only negative I have is that it's ridiculously hard to make any progress due to the enemy's health bar being fucking infinite. Other than that, I loved it! I've been here for a few hours trying to beat the thing, so I was definitely entertained.

Dracula's Treasure! Dracula's Treasure!

The controls are a bit airy, but other than that, great game!